Home Decor & Improvment
- Office Products
Bedding & Bath
- Kitchen & Dinning
- Event & Gifts
Multi-applications as below:
Perfect for fruit tree, patio Trees,raised bed vegetables,shrubs,potted flowers,tall upright plants,etc.
Also useful for various crops such as melon, tomato, green pepper, hot peppers, watermelon, pumpkin, strawberries and flowers, among others.
Traps heat and mositure to speed germination and plant growth.
Protect your plant from biting by birds,Insects,rabbits and other animals.
Protect your plants from exposure,storm,hail,snow,etc.
Resistant to exposure to the environment; it allows light, water and air to pass through and is reusable helps to increase quality and production well.
Moving forward the harvest date and extending the growing season.
Which Weight Cover do I Need?
We offer different sizes of row covers, with different layers of thickness, to accomodate all types of landscaping:
1) Lightweight covers have 70%-85% of light transmittance and can be left on many crops (e.g., beets, snap beans, salad greens) from seeding to harvest. (0.55 oz/ 0.9 oz)
2) Medium weight covers help speed up crop maturation and increase yield space. They are useful for extending the season in both spring and fall by retaining some heat. (1.2 oz)
3) Heavyweight covers are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allowing 20%-50% of light transmittance, and protecting against frost protection. (1.5-3.0 oz)
*A thicker fabric increases the weight value of the cover, so that higher temperatures are maintained.
How do I use a row cover?
Row covers can be draped directly over plants and held to the ground with rocks, boards, bricks, and sod pins. The growing plants push the cover up if you give it enough slack.
• The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
• Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.