Home Decor & Improvement
- Office Products
Bedding & Bath
- Kitchen & Dining
- Event & Gifts
Row cover is made with hand-spun UV stabilizer polypropylene fabric to guard your trees, fields of vegetables, and flowers. The row cover has the power to cause seed germination by trapping the perfect amount of heat and humidity, which allows you to start gardening during any season! Plus, the cover is super breathable with the zillions of insulating tiny holes that let rain in and heat out.
Which Weight Cover do I Need?
We offer different sizes of row covers, with different layers of thickness, to accomodate all types of landscaping:
1) Lightweight covers have 70%-85% of light transmittance and can be left on many crops (e.g., beets, snap beans, salad greens) from seeding to harvest. (0.55 oz/ 0.9 oz)
2) Medium weight covers help speed up crop maturation and increase yield space. They are useful for extending the season in both spring and fall by retaining some heat. (1.2 oz)
3) Heavyweight covers are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allowing 20%-50% of light transmittance, and protecting against frost protection. (1.5-3.0 oz)
*A thicker fabric increases the weight value of the cover, so that higher temperatures are maintained.
How do I use a row cover?
Row covers can be draped directly over plants and held to the ground with rocks, boards, bricks, and sod pins. The growing plants push the cover up if you give it enough slack.
• The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
• Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.