- Office Products
Home Decor & Improvment
Bedding & Bath
- Kitchen & Dinning
- Event & Gifts
Plant cover made with high quality UV stabilized spun polypropylene fabric which have different thickness.
We provide 0.55oz/sq.yard,0.9oz/sq.yard,1.2oz/sq.yard,1.5oz/sq.yard,2.0oz/sq.yard fabrics.
The weight value going up,the fabric more thicker, then keep more higher temperatures.
we gradually have more innovative designs in shape:
Multi-applications as below:
Sizes Available from 26"x 30" to 200"x 225".
New colors:From white to dark green.
Which Weight Cover do I Need?
We offer different sizes of row covers, with different layers of thickness, to accomodate all types of landscaping:
1) Lightweight covers have 70%-85% of light transmittance and can be left on many crops (e.g., beets, snap beans, salad greens) from seeding to harvest. (0.55 oz/ 0.9 oz)
2) Medium weight covers help speed up crop maturation and increase yield space. They are useful for extending the season in both spring and fall by retaining some heat. (1.2 oz)
3) Heavyweight covers are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allowing 20%-50% of light transmittance, and protecting against frost protection. (1.5-3.0 oz)
*A thicker fabric increases the weight value of the cover, so that higher temperatures are maintained.
How do I use a row cover?
Row covers can be draped directly over plants and held to the ground with rocks, boards, bricks, and sod pins. The growing plants push the cover up if you give it enough slack.
• The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
• Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.